Saturday 30 March 2019

Lilac

I finished the punch needle piece today. I used #8 Valdani thread in JP1 colourway (Sunwashed) for the background.
I simply mounted it on a piece of foam core - nothing fancy.

I need to paint these little easels that I've had in my stash since last fall. I may be investing in some chalk paint because no prep or sanding is required before application. 

Today Jen1, Marilyn, and I went to The Gathering in Port Hope.  Also meeting us there were Alexa, Annie, Donna, Terry, and Betty. We also saw Rosemary and Gini from Windreach. Mo also joined us. There were lots of great vendors.

After dropping Marilyn off, Jen1 and I went to Fabricland for their 50% off sale.

Now the focus will be planning what projects to take to Elim next Thursday - Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment