Sunday 24 March 2019

Project Bag Blitz

I made 4 more project bags with vinyl windows. Everything came from my vast stash, including all the threads and zippers.

I went for high contrast with the lining for the turtle batik fabric.

 I now realize this is probably Sleeping Beauty fabric. There's a witch, a rose, a castle, a prince, and princess but I don't see anything that looks like she's being awakened with a kiss.
I really like the lining fabric on this one.
This hedgehog fabric is so cute! I used the apple green lining fabric again, including above the zipper as I didn't want to cut any hedgehogs in half to fit there.
These are really fun to make but do take a couple of hours each from start to finish.

Last night I finished knitting the Cunningham baby blanket. I want to block it tonight so it will be dry by Tuesday for 'show and tell' at spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment