Thursday 30 September 2021

Hexie Blanket

I got my hexie blanket completely finished! The i-cord edging was pretty mindless (I wrote up most of the details on my Ravelry page for this project).  

I did end up buying two skeins of Noro Silk Garden for the i-cord edging and only used one of them.
This yarn is lovely and soft. I just love how the random balls of yarn just worked together. The solid purple ones were knit with three random skeins of Noro Cash Iroha yarn from my stash that I had bought on sale at Mary Maxim in Port Huron MI several years ago.

My head is spinning with all the crafty things I want to do. I spent much of the afternoon today watching YouTube videos on watercolour painting techniques. I also perused the books on this subject that I got out of the library today. 

There are a couple of embroidery projects I also want to start. Then there are the ugly Christmas sweater wool felt appliqué kit, several UFO stitching projects, and the model I'm stitching for Teresa.

I'm so grateful I have the ability and time to pursue all my crafty interests. It's all so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment