Friday 13 October 2023

Hello Autumn Book - Finally Released

Teresa Kogut finally released her Hello Autumn book! I got all excited that I was going to be a cover girl but she used one of her Patreon member's photos instead for the cover. She had framed my model two years ago with a rustic red, barnboard frame and wasn't completely happy with how little room she left between the design's border and the frame. It was a Patreon pattern back in 2021. It occurred to me a few months ago that although she had shown it framed on a FlossTube, she had never released it. She reassured me that it would be coming out in book form with several other autumnal designs.

Although my model didn't make the cover, I'm thrilled my piece is on the design page.



I really loved stitching the barn. Variegated hand-dyed thread really make the boards look board-like. Her squirrels are also very cute. There are 7 other designs in the book, now available for order from you LNS. Click the link to see them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment