Monday 25 December 2023

C'Est Fini!

The K2, P2 ribbing made for a very quick finish to the stocking. 

It was fun to see it grow over the Advent season. The pattern is now available for purchase here.

Yet another movie: (click the play triangle twice) The last one on this project, I promise!


I have a stitching project I want to start from Pansy Patch Quilts and Stitchery - The Little Red Schoolhouse 1862 pinkeep:
I have the pattern and the fabric somewhere in my chaos craft room/office. I must do a good search and see if I can find it.

The handspun Musselburgh hat is coming along nicely. I get a lot of knitting done when I sit with Skip and watch TV or after he's gone to bed and I have my quiet time.

One more day of no commitments then it's back to running around again. I will definitely sleep in tomorrow morning.

Skip and I enjoyed Christmas dinner in the mid-afternoon at a friend's place. We really appreciated being able to drive home while it was still light out. We've both been relaxing since we got home.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment