Saturday 23 December 2023

Days 21 - 23 and Belated Pics

I should have posted these photos with the previous blog post but just downloaded them from my phone. We covered Barb's dining room table with all our gifts at our stitch day last Sunday.

Jen1 took this one of all of us showing off the stitching trays she made for each of us.
I am caught up with my Arne and Carlos Advent stocking. 
Tomorrow's is the last installation and I believe it will be instructions for the cuff. It's a big stocking as can be judged by the 12" floor tiles. It was fun to have each day's pattern to look forward to and very manageable to work into my schedule.

I made another movie of the progression. (Click the 'play' triangle twice)
I've been knitting away on the handspun Musselburgh hat but now I think I should go up at least one needle size. It will make the yarn go farther and the fabric will be a little less dense. I have never been the most consistent spinner but I believe the yarn will look good with larger gauge. This time, I'll start the crown properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment