Friday 3 August 2018

Another Fun Day Trip

Yesterday, Jen1, Barb, Marilyn and I ventured to Picton for the Women's Institute Arts and Crafts Show. It was the third time Jen1, Barb and I had been to PEC since late May. Jen1 is enjoying the camera on her new iPhone 8 Plus.
Here's our selfie. I really need to carry my selfie stick more often so I can get better group shots without us having to squish together.
There were a couple of hundred vendors of everything crafty - stained glass, clothing, mustards, rug hooking materials and kits, jewelry, handmade cards, bags and purses, maple products, etc. etc.

We then went for lunch downtown, then poked around a couple of stores. At Rose Haven Yarn Shop we got a good look at Bun-Bun, the resident angora rabbit. Last time we were there, he was behind the cash register and we thought he was a stuffed animal until he moved.
I also espied this cute, rug-hooked, sheep coaster. I'm sure I could replicate it when I get my hands on an Oxford rug punching needle.
We saved the book store for the next visit.

It's always fun to have a girls' getaway, especially with my crafty peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment