Tuesday 14 August 2018

Pulling More Thread



I started another pulled thread project using 32 count antique white linen and #12 Ecru perle floss from my stash.

It's a Whitework Stitch Along (SAL) from 2015 that I found online. The original has 18 pulled thread squares framing a whitework centrepiece.
For now, I'm going to do 16 squares arranged in a 4 x 4 square which I'll then frame in a square 10" x 10" frame.

I couldn't wait to finish the 16 Four-Sided Stitch frames before starting in on some of the stitch patterns in the squares.

I first stitched pattern #10 - What I call Algerian Star Flowers.
Then #15 - Satin Stitch lattice
I may repeat some of my favourite squares from the Biscornu Bleu project making sure they are centred properly as each interior has 24 threads (12 squares) and the previous one had 28 interior threads (14 squares). Pinterest might also have some stitching ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment