Friday 31 August 2007

Monkey Socks (cont'd)

I'm on the home stretch with the first monkey sock. As there would be so much yarn left over, I added an extra repetition of the pattern before starting the heel. This is the first time I've done a plain (stockinette) heel but it's what the pattern called for. I really like working with the stretchy yarn. It's good for tight knitters like me.

My sister is interested in knitting with 2 circulars. She's also curious about the magic loop method. I'm going to be at the Knitter's Fair next weekend so I'll pick up a couple of Addis for her.

I did a weight-lifting class yesterday plus 40 mins. on the treadmill. I am sore today so I think I'm just going to go for a walk.

Skip and Scooter are golfing this morning but I will meet them for lunch. Then I'm going to head to Port Perry to a wool shop I've heard about but haven't visited yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment