Wednesday 29 August 2007

Monkey Socks

I got some things accomplished today. I got my routine blood work done and did a 45 min. aerobics class followed by 30 min. on the treadmill. I made an awesome bean salad and got some laundry out on the line including all of Scooter's clothes. It got hotter and hotter as the day went on so I put on the A/C so the house would be cool when Skip and Scooter got back from golfing in Guelph with Skip's brother. They got back at about 8pm pretty pooped. They had a very nice time golfing.

The tickets for "Dirty Dancing" and "Sweeney Todd" arrived today. I've been looking forward to having a subscription series for years! The first show (Sweeney Todd) is on Nov. 7.

I've started the monkey socks from the Knitty.com website. I'm doing them in Regia stretch yarn colour 83 - a nice variegated yarn with blues, beige and cream.


Here's more of a closeup on the pattern:



I think they are going to be very spiffy.

Skip and I are probably going to go to the Hispanic Fiesta at Mel Lastman Square this weekend. There are going to be mariachis!!! Jui jui!

No comments:

Post a Comment