Friday 25 January 2008

Missing My Ollie

I've been running errands today in preparation for our departure. We took Ollie over to Michelle's this evening. It scared the crap out of him. I took him downstairs to the basement to show him where the litter box was placed and he slunk behind the washer and dryer. I figure he'll be there for quite a while. It really is better for him to be with them while we're away and I'm not really worried about how he'll do once he gets used to the place and discovers there are no predators there. I'm just going to miss him like crazy.














I took his blanket and mousie to Michelle's so if he ever does come out from behind the washer and dryer, he'll have something to lie on and play with.

While I was browsing through Knitlist I came upon this very cute caterpillar. I have the yarn which was left over from a sweater kit I never did finish for Scooter. I had bought the kit on sale back when Scooter was about 6 or 7, knit most of the front and bailed. I can use the multicoloured yarn for the caterpillar.

After Skip and I had breakfast with our neighbours, Kees and Pam, Skip and I dropped some bottles off for recycling and did a drop-off at Goodwill. We went into the store as I was looking for previously-owned yarn - to no avail. However I did find a couple of handknit sweaters which could be unraveled for the yarn. It could be a project I undertake in Texas. I think I'll take my yarn winder and might even sneak my swift into my luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment