Saturday 4 February 2017

Better Late Than Never

I picked up some pink worsted weight yarn yesterday - Red Heart Super Saver in the Pretty 'n Pink colourway. I knit a hybrid of several pussy hat patterns and finished it up just now.
Here's my version:


CO 96 sts with 5mm circular needle or dpns
Join in the round making sure not to twist.
K2 P2 ribbing for 3"
Knit in stocking stitch for 5 more inches for a total of 8" from cast on edge.
Make sure there are 48 sts on each needle. Graft closed.
Sew in ends.

That's it.

I have enough yarn for at least 2 more. In the event that there's another protest for women's rights, I'll be ready.

I did some stitching in the car while on the road last week. I started another biscornu with some Hardanger stitches. I'm not sure what else I'll put on the top side.
Top 
Bottom



No comments:

Post a Comment