Monday 6 February 2017

SuperBowl LI Stitching

During the SuperBowl last night, I started another biscornu. There were no colour numbers on the key so I selected ones from my vast inventory of DMC floss that I thought would work. I'm using 28 count white Irish linen and am stitching with two plies over two threads.
The other side will probably be stitched the same.

I'm not sure what else to add to the empty spaces between the white flowers and the red Kloster blocks. I did find some beads left over from another project that I had tossed into my stitching bag for the trip so if I can find a beading needle, I'll likely put some beads there. The original design didn't have anything in the space between the two sets of Kloster blocks.
This is all I've done on the other side so far. I can't tell you how many times I undid my stitching. in an attempt to complete the 'circle'. As it is, I'm out one thread but I challenge you to find the error. I have made sure that there are exactly the same number of running stitches on each side of this and the other piece.
I bought the smallest bag of fibrefill stuffing and hope to get one of these finished. My Pinterest and other photo files are swimming with ideas for other biscornu projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment