Wednesday 28 June 2017

Eureka! (I Have Found It!)

I like to wear some pieces of jewelry all the time - rings, watch, earrings, and occasionally a rope chain bracelet or my Pandora bracelet. Occasionally I lose an earring which really bums me out. Most recently one was lost our last day on South Padre Island. I suspect the right earring flipped out of my earlobe when I was putting on or taking off my binoculars for the last time and I only discovered the loss after we had driven a few hundred kilometres on our route home.

Some time ago, I noticed that I couldn't find my beloved Pandora bracelet. I knew it had to be somewhere in the house as it has a very secure clasp and could not have fallen off when I was wearing it away from home. It has several charms/beads that I bought on our trip to Italy when I found landmark Tedora beads which are compatible for Pandora bracelets.

I have hunted high and low, to no avail. If I allowed myself to dwell on the loss, it would make me very sad. Today, I was rooting around in my jewelry case in which I've searched for my bracelet several times and lo and behold! I found my bracelet! It was hiding under a rather large Peanuts watch. Yay!! I have no idea why I didn't find it before now as I'm pretty good at finding things (as I'm often misplacing stuff or finding stuff Skip has misplaced).

I'm so happy I found it with the all the souvenir charms.
Irish charm, Caribbean island charm, camera 

Il Duomo, cruise ship, Ponte Vecchio, Il Giglo (trademark of Florence)
La Bocca della Verità, Pantheon, suitcase, Colosseum
 I'm so relieved. When I go out with my sorority sisters, we all wear our Pandora bracelets. Now I can wear mine again!


No comments:

Post a Comment