Sunday 25 August 2019

On YouTube

Teresa Kogut released her weekly FlossTube episode yesterday. I knew she had received the Bee Kind model I stitched for her and I hoped she'd show it this week. And she did! Check it out at 22:27 on the video.

'Bee Kind' is incorporated in the alphabet.
 I like the honey dripping from the honey stick.

Something may be done to make the bee's wings show up better. Teresa is trying to decide whether to wait 'til spring to release it at Market in Nashville or release it right away. She's asked for input in the comments below her video (just click on the triangle on the right side below her YouTube window. Once she releases it, it will be available in her Etsy shop.

I was so excited to see my stitching on YouTube!!

I wonder what she'll send me to stitch next...

No comments:

Post a Comment