Sunday 29 January 2023

Finally Released

Back in 2020, I stitched this model for Teresa Kogut, Big Folk Flower.

It is quite a departure from her usual colour palette. It's stitched on xJuDesigns Dark Mocha Brown. I don't remember if it was 36 or 40 ct.  Threads are DMC and a couple of Weeks Dye Works with DMC equivalents. Stitch count is 148 x 196.

I stitched several pieces for her since then and often wondered what happened to this Big Folk Flower. 

I remember mailing it back to her during COVID and it took so long to reach her. Since then I never saw Teresa release it and occasionally would wonder about it. I asked about it quite a while ago and finally today I got my answer! It is only available from Kitten Stitcher and will be available there very soon. The pattern comes with a needleminder and the option of a threadpack. Fabric is available separately in various linen counts so the stitcher can select their preferred fabric count to work with.

Teresa has another of my models ready to release for Market the first weekend of March. Here's another sneak peek she posted on her Instagram.

She's going to show all her Market releases on her FlossTube on February 13. I'm looking forward to what else is coming out. Other designers will also be starting to do sneak peeks on their Instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment