Sunday 8 January 2023

Zipper Bags with Exterior Zipper Pocket

I made a couple of zipper bags with exterior zipper pockets before Christmas. They turned out quite well. This one measured 12" x 8".

When selecting directional fabric for the pocket, one needs to make sure it is oriented properly so the image shows right side up.
I also had a bunch of butterfly charms in my stash that worked great for a zipper pull.
I rounded the top of this bag off to make it deeper and suitable for a knitting project bag. Notions can go in the front pocket and a sizeable ball of yarn and needles fit inside the bag.
All of the items - zippers, fabric, threads, charms, beads, lobster claw fasteners, etc. came from my stash.
In 2023, I hope to do projects mainly from my stash. I'll never whittle it down completely but this year, I hope to at least make a dent in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment