Saturday 22 March 2008

Ribit, Ribit

I've been working on the right front of the Must Have cardigan. On the left side, I put the shoulder stitches on a stitch holder until I get the back finished and get the exact length. Although I've pretty much got the pattern internalized, I do have to continuously refer to my notes to make sure I keep the four stitch patterns straight. At times, I notice I've made some mistake or other so I have to frog it back and re-knit those rows. Fortunately, this is not a hard item to pick up stitches on as on each wrong side row, you just knit the knit stitches and purl the purl stitches as they appear. I'm almost ready to cast off the stitches for the armhole.













We have our own neighbourhood Easter bunny.

However, he is a destructive little bugger and we are going to encourage him to go away and not come back.




As soon as anything green appears in our garden, he is there to nibble it down to the ground. One year he consumed almost an entire globeflower plant and another year he gnawed a clematis plant within an inch of its life.

Last night I 'drew' some Ukrainian Easter eggs.










I also posted a bunch I've created over the years in my facebook album.

No comments:

Post a Comment