Friday 28 March 2008

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

I had about 9" knit on the back of the Must Have Cardigan and noticed I had made a mistake on one of the cables about 3" back. I couldn't see any way to fix it without frogging it and re-knitting it. Ripppp! I'm about half way back to where I was.

I did finish a second Basic Cable hat for the silent auction at the school I used to teach at and also found a book to donate. Maybe I'll post some pix tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to the knitting workshop tomorrow at Kniterary with Fiona Ellis. The topic: "Twisting with the Cable Girl".

I'm also looking forward to the Yarn Harlot's book launch on Tuesday evening. I'm going into The Big City in the afternoon and will go exploring at Romni Wools. I saw some Regia Galaxy sock yarn there last time and might pick up a couple of skeins for my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment