Tuesday 9 March 2021

Bunny Update

I knit most of a little dress and embroidered along the hem. I still need to knit and attach the straps.

I had to do a stretchy bindoff on the top so it would be stretchy enough to get the dress over her feet or head.

Then I knit the little headband. That and the bow took me about an hour! 

I had read that one person had done an i-cord headband but it kept rolling off so I knit 4 sts in stocking stitch to go around her head and grafted the ends. To ensure that it would lie flat and look nice, I slipped the first stitch of every row. The bow was more stocking stitch but I damp pressed it to make it lie flat. The dress bottom rolled as well until I pressed it with a damp tea towel.

Now I'm looking for more patterns to make clothes for her. 

I auditioned a couple of Easter eggs.


I am so in love with her little fluffy tail.
This project kept me entertained and off the streets for yet another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment