Tuesday 16 March 2021

Sneak Peek

Yesterday I watched Teresa Kogut's latest FlossTube episode and was thrilled to see my latest piece I stitched for her in the opening photo series as a sneak peek.

It's a Hallowe'en themed Quaker sampler that I hope she plans to release in May - plenty of time to get it stitched for All Hallow's Eve.

I loved stitching it as it was primarily one colour with accents of another. It was actually quite a lot of stitching but was very fun. The photo doesn't do it justice as the fabric was more of a light burnt orange. I had a heck of a time photographing it when I was sending sneak peeks to Teresa. 

I may just have to stitch one for myself. I have some lovely fabric I bought at Judy's Stitchery Nook in Harlingen TX to stitch Teresa's 'Black and Jack'. I ended up not using the fabric for this project as I wanted 'Jack' to pop and instead used a dirty linen.

I still haven't FFOd Black & Jack.

I got one shoe made for Daisy and just have to sew up the second one and put buttons on them both. Plans are now being made to knit her a very 'spring-y' dress.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment