Saturday 30 August 2008

Here We Go Again. My, My!

I got some aesthetically appealing photos of the swallowtail shawl today.



































I'm plugging away on the Angel Lace Shawl which is a soft, squishy, fragrant blob.
















Last night I started a Fern and Waves lace scarf with some Garnstudio Drops Alpaca yarn I had frogged from an unsuccessful project. It's going to be one of the projects I take on my Maritimes trip next week. I know we'll be killing time in the airport both going and coming as well as on the plane. Hopefully, we'll be so busy I don't get much done.

One of the impatiens was particularly photoworthy today. I'm learning how to use more features of my camera. Today's object was to get a good macro photo.
















We also have some type of hibiscus in bloom. The blooms are 10" across and last only for one day.
















I put a message out on my Facebook status for anyone to come and join Suzanne and me at the "Sing-Along Mamma Mia!" movie on Monday night and Lena - a genuine Swede - will be joining us as well. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment