Sunday 16 December 2018

Buzz Update

I continue to work on Buzz when I'm watching TV at night.

I got the bottom 'triangles' done.
I'm able to stitch on the 'slate' coloured fabric without magnification, thank goodness.
I will be using black threads for the bee bodies which should show up somewhat against the slate background.
This long strip is actually the 4 sides of the pincushion. I will be stitching squares for the top and bottom and whip stitching them all together like I did for this one.

I've been watching Priscilla and Chelsea on Flosstube (YouTube) and am now caught up to the present time. Priscilla Blain is the person who created the chalkboard designs for Hand On Design. Cathy Habermann of Hands On Design turns Priscilla's pictures into cross stitch charts.

I really like many of the Hands On Design patterns and aspire to stitch a couple more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment