Saturday 8 December 2018

Buzz

I got the fabric for the Buzz pincushion from the Hands On Design Block Party set and have started it.
The slate fabric isn't too hard to stitch on. I'm using my magnifiers and good light.
 I started it in the centre without checking that the fabric had been cut square. It hadn't. It's going to be close on the left side but there's just enough fabric to attach it to the bottom piece. Phew!

I've been binge-watching Priscilla & Chelsea on Flosstube - The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch. I started about episode #20 and am up to #49. They don't frame any of their pieces - rather they finish them in very unique ways using thrift store items and pieces on sale from craft stores. They acquire tons of Little House Needleworks, Country Cottage Needleworks, and other similar charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment