Tuesday 11 December 2018

More Crafting

After going out for breakfast with Skip followed by an epic Costco shopping spree, I spent the rest of the day working on various projects.

I got my doors and windows cut out and fused to my wool appliqué mat. I just need to finish stitching the appliqué stitches and embellishing the tree branches and leaves.
I made cording for this Winter's Eve ornament.
It looks very cute on my tree.
I finished stitching the ornament for the Trillium Embroidery Guild ornament exchange next week and just need to make and attach cording.

Whilst binge-watching the latest season of Shetland on Netflix, I did more stitching on my Buzz pincushion.

I made up some gingerbread dough this morning and have it chilling in the fridge. After running some errands, I'll make some cookies.

2 comments:

  1. I just can't get up the courage to go to Costco these days. The one in Peterborough is a mad house on a good day! You are very brave.
    Tell me about Shetland. Is it a series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a 6-episode per season detective series on Netflix.

      Delete