Sunday 7 January 2024

I Just Need to Add the Bling

I finished stitching Winter Woodland yesterday at our stitching day. I could use a dark interfacing on the back to camouflage the trail of thread on the tree. I just need to add the snowflakes - the 'bling'. 

This was a pretty satisfying, quick stitch.

Last night I finished knitting the worsted (mostly)  acrylic (mostly) Excavation blanket for the car. 

I knit to the width that I wanted and because I wanted extra length, I discontinued the fringes (bottom left), decreasing on one side and increasing on the other side. about 12" was added to the length. Then I knit another triangle to the same width as the first, then rotated it 180 degrees and grafted it onto the other side.


Now I just need to twist the fringes. Of course I didn't use up all my yarn but some crochet videos on YouTube have intrigued me so I may start a scrappy blanket and try out some of those stitches.

I did a bit of work on 'Live on Little' yesterday as well. Will be stitching with the Monday morning group tomorrow and plan to do more work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment