Wednesday 10 January 2024

Winter Woodland

The 'bling' was added today.

I do get a lot of satisfaction finishing these small projects. I'll probably toss it on the 'to be FFOd' pile. 

I have fully finished the car blanket but need to get a shot in the gloom daylight. I have started another one with the same needles and mostly acrylic, mostly worsted weight yarn.

At stitching yesterday, Joanne2 had a lovely array of winter-themed pillows by her front door.
She's stitched pillows to fill a decorative bowl for every season and holiday throughout the year. I recognized this one.
It's a freebie from Stone Street Stitchworks. The design on the blue pillow is also a feebie from their website

I also ordered the frame for Winter Rose Manor. When it comes, I'll have to assign some time to mount the stitching to frame it and also finish framing the second Quaker piece - #6 by Monasterium Designs.
I finished stitching it months ago and just now realize I don't have a photo of it in its completed state.

I had hoped to order (online) a frame for 'K is for Knitter' that I started YEARS ago and finished in 2020. the pattern, fabric and accessory pack was a gift from Jen1. I just need to remember to attach the 'key' charm in the space to the right of the kite.

It's been on that aforementioned 'to be FFOd' pile since then. The online custom framer doesn't make frames that narrow (3") but looking at the pattern, it is hemstitched and finished as a bell pull. 

I may already have the hardware and rather enjoy hemstitching so that will be another project to complete. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment