Thursday 15 October 2020

Sneak Peek at Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine 2020 Winter - Christmas Issue

I have no affiliation with Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine but I find it to be a very good value. There are at least a couple of patterns in each one that I would love to do. With the digital subscription, It makes it very affordable and I don't have to find a place to store the magazine.

The Christmas issue is always a big one. The upcoming one has 31 cross stitch and punch needle patterns. 

Here are several that I really liked:

Merry Christmas by Ezster Marjanovic
                                                        Comfort and Joy by Misty Pursel

Christmas Boughs by Ryann Mack

The Friendly Beasts by Abby Johns

Winter Cardinal Etching by Cecilia Turner

Polar Bear Abode by Stephanie Webb

Woodland Deer by Tara Guernsey

 Ginger Cookies by Lela Mae Designs

I'm really looking forward to this issue's release the first week of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment