Friday 25 February 2022

Two Projects Done

I finished a project bag yesterday that I had started the night before. 

I really liked this Asian-themed fabric with gold paint and had the zipper and lining in my stash.

The fabric was non-directional so made it easy for folding over the top to attach the zipper. Finished size is 14" x 12".
I also got my Louisa Acton/Cordelia Peacock pinned, laced, and framed. I just need to cover the back and attach the hanging hardware.

Yesterday we rode the GO train into the city for Skip's checkup. All went well but hospitals are still not allowing people other than patients in. So I went to Fran's on College for lunch then over to College Park to wait inside. We got an early rush hour GO train back to Whitby and had leftovers for supper. 

Today I slept late and didn't really get moving until about 2 when I suited up to shovel snow. We had only had a couple of inches overnight and into this morning so I got it cleared fairly easily while Skip napped. I wanted to get it done so the sun could dry up the sidewalk, driveway, and back deck. As hard as it was to get my butt out the door, I enjoyed getting some exercise in the sunshine and above freezing (1C) temperatures.

Only 25 more days 'til spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment