Monday 8 August 2022

Bluebirds and Bluebells

Lori from Pansy Patch Quilts and Stitchery gave a sneak peak of another of her Needlework Expo releases on Instagram today - Bluebirds and Bluebells.

I stitched and finished the triangular scissor case and scissor fob that accompany the sampler. Lori's mom stitched and finished the pincushion.
I can show more once Lori reveals more. Right now I'm writing up the finishing instructions for the scissor case as an alternate to the ones given here. I need to take some photos tomorrow to help clarify what I'm trying to explain in words.

I finished another stealth project this afternoon and would really like to get the materials ready to stitch the Blackwork Pumpkin designed by Kim Beamish from the October 2022 issue of 'Just Cross Stitch'.
Since it's all over coverage, I'll probably use 28ct or 32ct Aida. 

No comments:

Post a Comment