Monday 29 August 2022

Good Stuff is Coming in the Mail

A couple of months ago, Teresa Kogut contacted me to see if I could do some more model stitching for her. It was the same week Lori from Pansy Patch Quilts and Stitchery gave me the fabric, threads, and pattern to begin stitching her new Houses on Pumpkin Lane series. I had to turn Teresa down because she had a very short deadline - last weekend's Needlework Expo - but I did encourage her to send me something to stitch for her that didn't have a short deadline.

Yesterday, she mailed me the materials to stitch this model:

There's a lot of filling in but the patterns on the dresses, bee and flowers will be so much fun. And there's no deadline. 

I also asked her to include the three new star-shaped ornaments.




I particularly like Jingle Bells and Rudy. I still have the Star Shaped Snowman to FFO. Vonna Pfeiffer had an excellent, detailed finishing article in one of the Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazines.

I might even add some HotFix 'jewels' to the tree.

In the meantime, I putter away on my own projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment