Thursday 25 August 2022

I Had Forgotten all About It

I was watching Teresa Kogut's latest YouTube video and almost fell off my chair when she showed a piece I had stitched for her last fall - Hello Autumn. It was a downloadable Patreon pattern and will be released for the general public in February 2023. This photo does not do it justice.

I had totally forgotten I had stitched this for her almost a year ago, but looking back, I did find photos I had taken before sending the finished piece back. Check it out at 12:49.

The colours show up much better here and the red barnwood frame really makes deep reds in the barn, fruit and quilt blocks pop.

This might be one I actually stitch for myself some day.

The later on in the video, at 43:15, Teresa shows off a piece stitched by one of my Monday morning stitching friends, Joanne Moore, Stylin' Snowman. It's so cute!


Joanne's husband, Tom, framed it for her. Again the colour of the frame really made the dark reds in the scarf 'pop'. 

I have the punch needle version of this pattern. Yet another thing on my 'I really should start that' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment