Monday 3 September 2007

Back to School? Not for me!!!

Today is Labour Day and the last long weekend of the summer. All those in educational fields are gearing up to go back to work tomorrow and I'm thrilled that I'm not one of them. Instead, I'm going to visit one of my colleagues who is on maternity leave and her 5 month-old baby. It'll be strange for both of us not to be going to work on the Tuesday after Labour Day so I thought we should enjoy it together.

Today was a lazy day for me. I slept in and had a leisurely breakfast, watched TV and knit. I'm working on the fingerless gloves. I designed them myself. I made a K2, P2 ribbed cuff and continued it on the palm. The back of the glove has two cables that twist towards each other.















The yarn is actually much more purple than the picture shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment