Thursday 13 September 2007

You Got That Right!

Today we headed into Westfield, west of Chesterfield and north of Indianapolis and Carmel, so I could go to Stitches ‘n Scones - a lovely yarn store that boasted a ‘man chair’, for Skip to sit in while he waited for me. I saw some lovely Freedom yarn and a pattern book with patterns featuring this yarn. There was a tam, scarf and wrist warmers made up in the store. The yarn was SOOOO soft and yummy. But I held off. I did buy two balls of yarn on sale to make a water bottle caddy. Something that would keep the condensation from dripping off.

We then went to a Mexican food place for lunch. I only wanted a tamale and an enchilada but the only lunch special with those items also featured a burrito so I got it and we took the burrito with us. I’m having it for dinner.

After lunch we drove back to Golfsmith so Skip could buy his range finder. Then we went over to Knit Stop a big, lovely yarn store in Castleton. I didn’t find anything on sale I needed to have nor anything else ‘to die for’ so I just had a look around and we left.

We came back to Todd’s and Skip took the car to the driving range and I stayed and I did more knitting on my stained glass purse.

Last night I finally got some photos of Todd and Shingo modelling their socks.




























Tomorrow we will be bidding farewell to our hosts, Todd and Shingo, and heading to Franklin, IN south of Indy where we will spend the next two nights - before and after the Indiana University football game against the University of Akron Zips. We are quite looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment