Saturday 19 January 2019

Another FFO

Back in November, Marilyn, Barb, Jen, Jeanette and I took a class in wool appliqué. I've had most of it done since about the 2nd week of December and only had the windows and doorknobs to do as well as the blanket stitch all around the edge.

Tonight I finished it up while listening to an audiobook.
It's November of "Penny Mats Thru the Year" from Buttermilk Basin.

Marilyn and I both did the same pattern. Here, hers is tastefully displayed with one of her watercolour paintings.
While at the quilt shop where we took the class we both bought a pattern for the Three Woodland  Ornaments.
Flannel or wool could be used. Marilyn already made hers. I'm going to reduce the pattern size on my printer as I'd like mine smaller than 6.5" tall. Then they'll go in my 'projects to start' pile for next fall. They're so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment