Sunday 27 March 2022

Another Thing Off My List

I mounted the name tag on a piece of foam core.

Then I glued a neodymium (rare earth) magnet onto the back. 
It'll take a while for the glue to cure. All I'll need is a washer or slug to affix to the back of the magnet - through the shirt or sweater. I'll carry a couple of them in case I lose one. 

That's another thing off my list.

This week I'll go through my project bags and organize what I'll take to work on during the retreat. I need to buy some #12 and #8 perle cotton to use on this Durene Jones project. A variegated pink/lilac thread would work well as the called-for thread isn't available at my local stitchery shop.
The scissor case construction is the same as the dragonfly one. 
It will be fun to do the little bits of Hardanger. I only had to buy one colour of DMC floss for the cross stitching as the rest were in my stash. I even had the right fabric - 28ct light blue Zweigart 100% cotton evenweave. Maybe this will be a project that I'll start at StitchNorth.

4 more sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment