Wednesday 2 March 2022

Library Display

 Yesterday Sharon, Meagan, Kim, and I set up a display at our local library


It will be there for the entire month. 


Top shelf


Lower two shelves.

I now realize I could have moved the glass shelves up a bit but this worked fine.

There was a variety of embroidery styles including canvas work, punch needle, samplers, whitework, Hapsburg lace, etc. There were needlebooks, pillows, pincushions, a finished hanging ornament, and strawberries.

I have completed the heel (FLK) on my second sock and am on the home stretch, working the foot.

This morning I went through 1.5 shelves in my linen cupboard and completely filled a green garbage bag with towels and washcloths for donation. Next project is culling the sheets and pillowcases.

I've been watching videos on decluttering and organizing and try to tackle some little spot every day or so. I'll never have the entire house in order until I have to move out of here but every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment