Saturday 23 April 2022

Almost Halfway

I finished up the last two white long-tail woven chain motifs to complete that section.

I then tackled the rest of the diamonds and stars section by adding the blue cross stitches in the centre of the 'stars'.
I finished the next section with all the white stitching (lont-tail chain and fly stitches), the blue x's (long-tail chain stitches) and yellow centres. I elongated the vertical bar on the yellow 'smyrna-esque' stitches to make them stand out a bit better.
With that section finished, I'm almost halfway finished the stitching of the Wessex Hussif
With the layer upon layer of stitching, it is quite dense and uses a lot of floss/thread. The pattern says I require 60m of the coordinating colours and my spools have 50m. I really think 50m will be enough. Fingers are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment