Sunday 24 April 2022

Moonshine Cabin Progress

I finished the trees and leaves. 

It's always good to take a picture of the stitching to 'proofread' it. I just noticed I'm missing one leaf. There is another area that is not a perfect mirror image of the other side but I'm not going to fix it.

I just need to add the chimneys, birds, and the 5-stitch snowflakes. I have plans to do the 1-stitch snowflakes with HotFix 'bling'. There are a lot of them so we'll see if I actually go through with that or not.

I picked this up today while I was on my Crafternoon chat as the latest new stitch on my Wessex Hussif would have required too much concentration.

When I finish Moonshine Cabin, I would dearly like to mount it on the ash veneer IKEA Mallgroda.


Unfortunately, it's currently unavailable in Canada, even to order online. I may end up just mounting it into a hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment