Sunday 30 January 2022

Second One Done

At FabricLand, I was pleased to learn that everything I wanted (zippers, elastic) was 50% off. I stocked up on some 16" zippers, particularly one for the project bag I wanted to finish.

I then stopped into ValueVillage to see if they had the Pyrex bowl I wanted to replace one I had broken a couple of weeks ago. And they had one! Looking it up online it is listed in some places as a 'vintage' Pyrex ribbed mixing bowl. 


I also picked up a potato ricer. I remember us having one when I was a kid. They were great for starting the potato mashing process.

Back at home I finished assembling the grey and black project bag. Final measurements are about 12" x 12".


Now I'm inspired to make a bunch more with some fat quarters and finally nail down the dimensions for my printed instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment